Sunday, November 9, 2008

T - 4 days! (Hopefully!)

Still in town, but only for another 4 days if everything works out right! Yay Thursday!

I've gotta say, I have just had the best time having all you folks say goodbye to me over and over again this past few weeks. Thank you so much for all the love, caring and support you have all poured out on me as I get ready to leave, and get delayed over and over again. It has been such an amazing gift, and I appreciate it more than you know.

As I have mentioned to many of you its not so much the moving to Asia that has me nervous at this point, but the idea of leaving the nest, and this place I love so much... *sigh* I'm feeling a little nostalgic, and I haven't even left yet! I will miss you all though. As excited as I am to go there, its terribly hard to leave.

Further update on flight itinerary/departure tomorrow as soon as I get the details!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter