Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane..

Although I know that there is a segment of you reading today who were of the firm opinion that all this Korea stuff was a figment of my imagination, and that I was just enjoying all the attention I was receiving through throwing myself going away parties and getting gifts and cards from all the people I was fooling... it seems like the jig is up.


I am both delighted, and somewhat saddened to report that the flight is booked, the itinerary is in hand, and that I really am leaving... 5:00 AM on Thursday, November 13, 2008. (I will understand if you don't make it to the airport... )


Seoul is going to be an amazing experience. I've often said that although I have no interest in living my life in the big city that I would be interested in a little taste of life there for a year or two, just to see what it would be like. And what a year its going to be! I don't think I could have picked much of a bigger city... hehehe. Or one much further away from everything I know and love.. :(



Because the flight leaves St. John's at 5:00 AM Newfoundland time, I have to be at the airport around 3:00 AM Thursday, Nov 13, to check in and go through security and all that jazz. I arrive in Seoul at 5:15 pm on Friday, Nov 14... Yikes! Jet lag here I come! :P







Here are some picture of Seoul I found on the internet, to tide you all over until I get to post some pictures of my own:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter