Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1 + 3 = 4







My parents and my little sister are coming to visit me for 2 1/2 weeks today and I am so excited!!




The last pictures I have of them are the pictures I took at the airport when they came with me as I was departing on this 'trip of a lifetime.'

It was early in the morning, and it was winter... and I think we look accordingly; like people who are up a little too early in the winter. So early in fact, that in all my preparations I left my passport at home in the rush, and my father had to go back and get it! Actually.... he wasn't too pleased about that, so let's all forget about it, shall we?



The day so far has started out as a usual Wednesday, albeit with a little extra Wednesday morning cleaning, but my last two classes are being covered and at 6pm I'll be off to the airport! Whoo hoo!













*** UPDATE ***










They're here!

And they look happy to be here too!



I was so excited that I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.

Here's an airport picture of me and Ricki to match the picture at the beginning of this post.



Yay!! They're here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter