Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Blogaversary!!

Blogspot just informed me that today marks my one year anniversary since I started this blog. This is both exciting, and a little bit sad, as one year ago my Korean adventure was only just revving its engine, and now we're nearly at the end.


WARNING: I may henceforth be a melancholy blogger from time to time. Please don't hate me.




Its been quite a tumultuous year, filled with ups and downs, although I'm happy to say that I do belive there were more ups. I like to think that through the year my blogging has gotten a little bit better since my first post, but of course I've also had better and better things to write about, so that may have contributed.


For example, nights, like Amanda's birthday, where under the expert tutelage of Amanda and Meghan and I start the night looking like this:



Happy Birthday Amanda!




Or, perhaps better yet, the nights where under the sordid influence of my youngest sister, Ricki, I end up looking more like this...


Frightening... isn't it?

Here are some of my favourite from the year thus far:


There are of course some others, but I thought that the list was getting big enough already, so I thought it best to leave it at that. I instead turn it over to you, which are your favourite posts?

2 comments:

Free Hit Counter