Friday, April 10, 2009

Korean Children <3

Just like real people, some Korean children don't like to have their pictures taken.



Others? They don't mind quite so much...



Now that I've been getting to know my new classes a little better, I am really enjoying interacting with all the different personalities I teach. Most of my classes and children are a lot of fun. Others can be very serious and studious.




Some of the kids can be pretty goofy from time to time... :)




... but I have a lot of fun teaching all of them.

I've been bringing my camera to school for the past few days so I could get some picture of my kids to show all of you out there in blogland. They really are an amazing bunch of awesomeness!

Off to the cherry blossom festival now! More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter