Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Turkey!

So, the church I've attended for the past few weeks here in Seoul had a turkey dinner to celebrate American Thanksgiving at the army base which is not too far away from the church. Kristine Teacher from SLP and I went together and...







Needless to say, it was fabulous!

The food was delicious, the people were great and they even had entertainment for us! It was held at a hotel on base, and there were alot of foods that I didn't think I would ever see until I got back to Canada!







Mmmmmm..... Need I say more?






The hotel was also decorated for the Christmas season in that over-the-top way that we North Americans are known for, so I took some pictures to share with you guys!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter