Monday, December 8, 2008

Oddities! :)



Time for more new and exciting pictures! Now that the details of settling in are calming down, I thought I would share with you some of the neat and interesting things I am seeing here in Korea. I bring my camera with me everywhere, so I've got a few interesting pictures for you all to see! My personal favourite from this post is... soap on a stick! My jury is still out on whether I think its unsanitary, or ingenious! These pictures are just a few of the many reasons I am enjoying my time in Korea so much :)









Toilet paper outside the bathroom stalls!







A view of the Alps?









Soap on a stick!









Close up :)





The sign says 'Toast'... I'm not convinced!

Cute doggies :)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that soap on a stick thing before... I believe somewhere in Europe. I always thought it was kinda gross, but I wouldn't be able to say why. Guess I'm just too north american - I like liquid soap.
    love!
    c-dawg

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter