Adventures in Korea
Laura
Canada
Recent B.Sc Psychology grad, recently returned from a year teaching ESL in Seoul, South Korea. Reintegrating myself into everyday life.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(90)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(28)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(15)
Le Weekend
Second Week!
Weekend Fun!
Moving Day: Part 2!
Moving Day!
Second Day!
First Day of School!
Day One (so far...)
Less than 6 hours till airport time...! Eeek!
T-1 day... aka: I'm leaving tomorrow!
Leaving on a jet plane..
T - 4 days! (Hopefully!)
Thursday! T - 5 days!
Interview Complete!
I was waiting for you to call
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
Labels
Appartment
(3)
Food
(3)
Getting Ready
(12)
Kids
(7)
Korean Culture
(30)
Life
(24)
miscellaneous
(23)
School
(18)
Tourism
(13)
Turtle
(3)
Video
(12)
Other Travelers
3 Californians lost in a land of Kimchi
-
Kelly's Blog
-
Jaunting Janique
-
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Thursday! T - 5 days!
The big day is Thursday folks!
Mark it off on your calendars, I'm heading to Korea on Thursday, November 13, 2008!
Update on Monday when I get my
itinerary
to let you all know what time!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment