Friday, September 12, 2008

Waitin', Waitin', I've been waitin' ...




I've gotta say, if there's one thing I don't like, it's waiting.

Now those of you who know me well, might chuckle a little at this statement. I know this is because if you know me well, chances are very high that in the past I have made you wait for me. I am very well intentioned, and yet, (I hate to admit it) terribly slow. One, because I don't tend to move very fast, and two, because I am easily distracted. Perhaps this waiting is a good exercise for me.

Of course the waiting I am referring to is for my (approved) visa to return from the Korean consulate so that I can head off to Korea.

There is nothing I can do to hurry it though, so for now, waiting is exactly what I'll do, sit and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter